Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another day, another poutine!


Today's poutine comes to you from Mike's fry truck. It used to be my favourite poutine, but now TJ's is. Mrs. Clarke (TJ's) closed a little early today, so Mike's it was.

Youngest son and I were on our way home from Starbucks. It was the last day of their 2 for 1 special and I took him along for double grande creme brulées with whipped cream, which were so yummy and warming on this chilly day.

On the way home, driving alongside the Bay of Quinte on Hwy. 2, we talked about this and that and enjoyed mom and son time (I probably far more than he!) during the trip. He's such a fine young man! 

2 comments:

  1. can you send one to the philippines? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do it happily if only it were possible! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers