Saturday, October 23, 2010

Moon over Trenton

Pink moon in a darkening evening blue sky
These pictures are taken from inside my car...
...as I was driving past the spot where the Trent River
and the Bay of Quinte meet
The beauty of living in Trenton is revealed to us every day. Today it was the moon which took my breath away. I was simply on my way to Metro to buy pomegranates when I was struck by the fluffy pink full moon, hovering over the Bay of Quinte.
I used the 10X magnification capacity of my camera
to bring the moon closer




My drive to the supermarket is always enjoyable since Metro is near the shores of the bay. I like to take the back roads so I can see the water, no matter what time of year it is.

My blog's masthead picture is taken just a few feet from the same spot where I photographed the moon tonight.

It was a quiet moon with no wolves (or even dogs) howling at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers